- Clifton Sales
- Clifton, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, paid time off, and more
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, Stewart Business Systems provides you with a solid foundation to build a successful and long term career.
The Sales Director leads a team of outside business-to-business sales professional who are responsible for gaining market share through the development of new accounts in a given territory. This person must possess the leadership, management, and strategic selling skills needed to sell the power of Xerox to small, medium, and Fortune 1000 companies.
- Develop a business plan that includes goals, objectives and strategies that ensure budget attainment of sales goals, margins and direct selling expenses to meet profit goals.
- Recruit, hire, train, and mangae the performance and development of sales representatives.
- Prepare action plans by individual as well as by team to insure focused activity.
- Conduct one-on-one reviews with sales reps to build more effective communications, to more clearly understand training and development needs, and to provide insights to each individual as to how to improve his/her sales and activity performance.
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding individual salesperson activities/performance and sales forecast
- Assist salespeople in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Evaluate and maintain customer pricing and profitability.
- Provide end-of-month reports that clearly communicate the final results.
- Control expenses.
- Maintain and control inventory and other assigned assets.
- Demonstrated success at business-to-business outside sales
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience
- Demonstrated history of providing great customer service
- Ability to develop an in-depth understanding of each customer's needs and to propose appropriate solutions and options.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to give formal presentations to groups and to demonstrate equipment to individuals and groups.
- Willingness to work the hours necessary in order to meet quota, respond quickly to customer needs, complete paperwork, and succeed at sales
- Proficiency using MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to learn and use our customer/ordering database systems
- Valid driver's license and vehicle insurance at or above company requirements
EOE. Women and minorities encouraged to apply.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!